Historic Site Management Grant
Grant Award: $29,962 (2008) Grant Recipient: St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church County: HunterdonMunicipality: Lambertville
St. Andrew’s Church was constructed in 1892 following the destruction by fire of the parish’s 1845 church building at York and George Streets. The 1892 stone building is in the English Gothic style and while a common style of church building, it is a rare example for the Delaware River Valley and the only example in Lambertville.
The Trust grant helped fund the preparation of a preservation plan that will guide future preservation activities at the church.
For more information, visit: http://www.standrewslambertville.org/