Grant Award: $367,300 (1992) Grant Recipient: St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Church County: HudsonMunicipality: Jersey City
Saint Patrick's Parochial School is part of a parish complex built between 1868 and 1950. The school is a stylistically preserved example of the Second Renaissance Revival, built between 1901 and 1910.
The Trust grant helped fund the restoration of the school's theater. Designed for children, the theater is a scaled-down version of an opera house.
For more information, visit: